Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1r6OlkR1E

Monday, February 21, 2011

Making every day a better day than yesterday

Just posting quickly, trying to keep everybody updated! Things have been crazy busy preparing and planning for my upcoming wedding. The big day will be here soon, so I apologize, but the salon and future blogs will have to be postponed until after the wedding and things have settled down some. 
I've been spending my days with my puppy, Bella. I'm so lucky to have her! She is such good, sweet company... She is my best friend and is always here for me to talk to and vent to about all the stress in life!


Thanks for reading my blog!!!!
As soon as the wedding is over, and life has quieted down I'll be blogging current pictures and more salon information! Thank you for your patience, I'll be back!!!

2 comments:

Alysterr! said...

I really really like your blog:)
You should follow mine to:))

Lyndsay said...

Good luck with all of your wedding stuff!! : )