Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1r6OlkR1E

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ready, set, GO!

Its official! My salon room is a fully organized, functioning area! I'm so stoked to finally have everything set up. My business cards are here and I'm waiting on some price lists to be sent. I have a mirror, shelves, and some basics. Today I put up LockStar Salon's Facebook page, and ordered a professional styling chair and a mat! I'm crossing my fingers that by Monday my husband and I can agree on some wood flooring to replace the carpet that's in there. If that gets installed fast I'll be completely up and a operating salon space!

Thank you to all my friends and family that have supported me in this. And thank you wonderful beautiful husband of mine! For working so hard to take care of our family so that I'm able to take the time and energy to start up this dream. I don't know what I would do without Jason he has helped me get this room started up so quickly! I'm just so grateful for all my blessings.

I want everyone to know that doing hair is my passion. I love making people look and feel their best! Please come in to get a new hair do and see my new space. I will give you a fair, affordable price and a GREAT look! Can't wait to see you!

A link to my LockStar Salon Facebook page

Here are some pictures of my finished space. I plan to stain some of the furniture pieces, my chair will be here in a week, and my flooring will be installed shortly after that!

I apologize about not having a shampoo bowl available yet. The plumbing and equipment are too expensive for right now; its a goal I will have to work towards. I still have to use my kitchen sink for now!   :(







No comments: